An Engineering firm who are the UK and Irish distributor of a well known Norwegian specialist lifting equipment brand, approached Alpha Financials to undertake an independent business valuation and to present the results to a prospective American trade buyer.
- Reviewed existing business plan and adjusted before being inputted into the base valuation model.
- Discussed and agreed on key risks and opportunities.
- Drew up sensitivities and modelled financial forecasts.
- Produced consolidated financial estimates for the American parent company, incorporating fluctuating exchange rates, margins on inter-company sales and US tax rates.
- Presented results to purchaser, with various changes to the sensitivities and entire scenarios being demonstrated and agreed upon in a key negotiating meeting.
- Provided a summary of the financial results for confirmation by the parent’s head office team in the US
“Alpha Financials was instrumental in helping to secure a significantly higher-than-expected price for the company”
Richard Melville, Owner and MD of C&S Equipment